Friday, June 19, 2009

Hello everyone

I don't expect many people to find this, but if they do I'd like to give them a warm welcome to this blog. My name is Natalie and I'm just an average teenage girl living in quiet Western Australia. Now I'm not much of a Blogger at all, usually I'm on my journal but I decided that I'd try new things and so here I am.

Now as you've mostly likely guessed, this blog is a food blog. And yes, you are correct. Except there is a major difference from my idle ramblings to the professional standards of
Bakerella. I can bake relatively well, but I don't attend culinary school or have had any professional experience with baking or cooking. By all means I love baking and every single aspect of it that when I do manage to make a cake I'll be very satisfied for at least a week. And so I thought that I'd share my strange cooking behaviours,
occasional recipes and experiments and general ramblings about food and life with the rest of you. Now how about that?


I'll leave you with a picture of a past creation of mine.

It was not very complicated; just chocolate cake, melted chocolate and ripe strawberries placed on top. Despite the simplicity my mouth still waters every time I look at it. This was a collaborative result of my sister and I, however the idea was mine and frankly, I ended up managing most of it even though it was her cake to give to her friend. But anyway I'll cut the rambling now. Hope you all have a good weekend and I'll see you later~ :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment